JJ

JJ

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Romeo and Juliette

Dearest friend of mine,

So far in Romeo and Juliette there has been a huge fight between the Capulets and the Montagues. At first, it started with Sampson and Gregory, then Tybalt ang Benvolio got into the fight then people came out to the streets to defend there side. But then, in comes Prince charming and stops all their fighting and tells them, "If their is anymore fighting and you disturb the streets of my city you will pay for it with your life." So, they go off, but as Lady Montague and Montague are speaking Lady Montague says, "Where is Romeo, I am glad to know that he wasn't there at the time of the fighting." This is because Romeo is madly in love with a maiden named Rosaline, so he stayed in his room weeping of how their love will never be. So, Lady Montague and Montague leave so that Benvolio, Romeo's cousin can talk to him amd tell him who is the maiden he so loves so much and they can all know. I have noticed that Benvolio is a person of trust in the Montague's family because not only did Montague talk directly to him but then he told him to talk to his son to get stuff out of him. I've also noticed that this ancient grudge that has been held is not only between the two families, even the people of the streets take part in this fight. My first time reading this book has been great I think that alot of it is interesting, if only it wre in more modern words so that I could understand it easier. I love the passion that they have for everything they do, both the Capulets and Montagues give all their heart to fighting for the side they have been born into. Though, I do feel it is a bit dramatic and hate to see too much drama put into something so unecessarily, though I do appriciate their comitment to each ones families'.

Goodbye Dearest Friend,
Gabriela

No comments:

Post a Comment