JJ

JJ

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Favorite Blog Posts

My favorite blog posts were Guadalupe's and Sofia's. Guadalupe's blog had a lot of detail and description. I love how she explains herself and uses the book to back herself up. She also had a good main idea. Guadalupe also connected all the books of one series to her one main idea and I really loved that. Sofia's blog had a lot of background information on everything that she talked about. You could tell that she defiantly researched her topic. Not only did she explain what she saw in the painting, but she also explained what was in the picture she wrote of.

I think that in my blog posts, I could use more evidence to back up my themes. This would help me prove my point better and explain the topic to the reader in a smoother way. I could also include more background information so that the reader will be more informed and can better understand my point of view. One more thing that I could do is that I could include more details and descriptions into my posts. They could help me explain myself in a better way.

No comments:

Post a Comment